Happy Birthday to BOOST!





Today, it is the notable date in my life. My company, the BOOST, today celebrates its legal birthday - 10 years since the date of incorporation. We are alive, being in the moment the largest private company in the world, with the highest concentration of capital. We - me and the BOOST, which is 100% my company - are heavily loaded with the very sophisticated and smart portfolio of alternative investments. Among them, there are 100% of the legal rights for the equity in such businesses as HASHEIGHT, Smartlinks (Smart Expert), Roadup, Providence, 2R, Bananamama, Eldorado, Sunrise, Smotri, ADG, Sibirsky Gigant, Omsky Sibzavod, and numerous others, including those, which are included into my legacy. All of these businesses were either created by me as a founder of the startups, or acquired as a part of the toxic asset portfolio. Now I can proudly say that my company BOOST has been created and developed by me with no external help, or financing. Nobody from my family helped me, and nothing in the portfolio of the BOOST has been obtained by me as a gift.

It was a really hard working 10 years. I believe, that only people who had their own business experience to start something and survive, can conclude on what it really means to stay alive for 10 years in business. I would not say that the path was romantic, fast and comfortable like a flight on the private jet. Some days, it looked more like cross-country safari on the tank across the Amazonian jungles. It was a really dangerous and extreme way. Nothing of that was the well worn path. Some of the toxic assets, like Bananamama, Sunrise, Slater, behaved themselves like in the name of the Robert Sheckley's story "I See a Man Sitting on a Chair, and the Chair Is Biting His Leg." The prey shall not eat the hunter - is the main law of the hunting for the XXXL predators. From another side, it's hard to miss large targets. It is really easy to notice that your prey, which you are dragging to your home, has already begun to slowly eat you leg. I'll be honest. That's not the pleasant impressions. However, it was probably the only way how to win the war, not the only small battle. I am grateful for my destiny. It was a really poisoned pill, without literacy. However, only such ongoing education for survival can prepare well enough to take the responsibility to create, develop, and manage something. The BOOST, and what it did on behalf of me, it is the only fair measure of my intelligence, attitude, and ethics. It is the reflection of me, and it is a copy of me. And I am not ashamed of the image of mine that I created by building the BOOST.

I trust that my family, if they were alive, would not be ashamed of me. But they don't. Even my parents. Everybody of them was murdered, because of envy and greed of other people. Those who did this, including Oleg Yakovlev, his sister Zina, and their dad Mongol, sincerely believed that the most important thing is to capture the assets, and money inside will come by default. It is the problem of the misunderstanding of the nature of the wealth. The wealth, in particular, ultra-high wealth, is created by people. Only life can give birth to another life, and call the business to breath. Death can't give birth to life. The only who can responsibly manage big wealth, can guard such assets. This is no way for impostors. Without smart people, who are genetically born to give birth and create life, to manage businesses and talented to create wealth, the assets, that you steal, are dead. It is applied to the assets that I inherited from my great-granddad John Bogle, who also known as Hermann Göring, the Reichsmarchal of the Third Reich. The Vanguard without the captain is the dead ghost. And all the burden of the Third Reich is inside. Assets and liabilities of the Third Reich - it is not a jackpot in the lottery. It is the Gringotts Wizarding Bank, full of lethally preventive lockers, which gives an access only to legal heir, checking the origin by the heaviest life exams, which are beyond the intellectual and biological capabilities of everybody, except the true one. It is the only fair DNA test, the best genetic proof, which life performs itself, for the security of life first. The Vanguard is the deadliest dangerous creature that only genetically resistant people can hold in hands. Without the true naturally born Master, it is not just useless. It is extremely dangerous. This creature kills everybody irresistant - all incompetent impostors attempting to capture it. Without the genuine DNA connection, the Vanguard will not allow to be taken and managed, and this connection is checked by life, not by the laboratory. Fake tests and fake biographies do not give an access on board. They kill their bearers pretending to inherit the property, which is not their legitimate legacy. This is the only thing they do. Always remember that.

#meggibogle




Comments